She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

25 December 2009

Tanggal 24 Disember

haai ,

i finally i got my results yesterday . even though i didn't get straight A's but i'm very satisfied and happy with my results . i can't stop smiling and feel grateful to HIM for giving me strength from the beginning until the day i had to sit for PMR and of coarse on the day i get my results . i laughed a lot , screamed and of coarse , on the phone with many people until i'm out of top up . hee :D but still , yesterday was the best of my life (;

Congratulations to all of my friends who got 8A's especially to Teha , Rauf , Man , Bayazid , Izzat , Arif , Ilyas and Shahirah . to those who didnt get full , it's okay . u've tried your best , right ? congrats too ;D

* yang tak di mention , mintak ampun . tak mampu nak ingat . heee

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: