She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

28 December 2009

Its complicated

haai ,

since new year just around the corner , i just can't stop thinking about form 4 . how my life would be in form 4 ? i'll be in new school , new environment , have to make some friends , get comfortable with new environment as fast as possible , a lot of subject to learn and be a totally new person . just try to put yourself as me , can you feel the pressure and nervousness ? damn. sometimes i feel sad when my friends and i talk about future . things will completely change. some of them will enter boarding schools and others , move away , for example like me . i dont want to aspect more from my new school. such as cool friends that i used to have in old school. different people , different mentality. and to find someone who is , well not too much if i say , PERFECT to be my friend is not easy . perfect doesnt mean they have to be rich , no scars at their bodies. no , for me perfect is equals to someone who actually has some same attitude as me. isn't that fun , new school but the people there are just like me or a bit different but unique ? sigh . i feel like i think too much. sorry. its just that , i'm scared to enter my new world. i miss my friends. really. not just school friends but also all my friends that i have in Petaling Jaya.

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: