She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

29 December 2009

Dinner at Damas

haai ,

just now i had dinner with my family at Damas to celebrate me. hehe :D so , all food was paid by abah la kan. haha . so we ordered everything that we wanted. we shared our food and drinks even though we had our own laa kan. we did like its ours. sengal . and apahal tah , suddenly my bro , Iwan , mengada gila. he stiffed his hand high and push me while i'm eating. memang revenge balik laa. tolak muka sume. haha. ohh , things that we ate tonight. Kwey Tiaw kerang , Mee Rebus , Chicken chop , Popia basah , tauhu bakar , murtabak , otak-otak , waffle and brownies banana boat. tu tak masuk air lagi. haa , tanak la listkan. nanti ada yang lapar tu , terus kebulur. haha.

THANKS ABAH HAMZAH <3

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: