She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

27 December 2009

Housewarming

haai ,

so yesterday , my abah did a housewarming for our new house at Kemuning , Shah Alam . all the cousins , aunties , uncles were there . besides celebrating the new house , we also celebrated my abah's birthday and my success in PMR . i was so touched when there's a cake for me .

"Congrats Adek 7A's"

i love it . thanks kak firaaa <3

but yang lagi buat the warming happening were my best friends . there are Teha , Fatin , Amoi , Gha and Wardah . we acted unnaturally . we sang songs loudly in the middle of the road . Wardah recorded our 'song' . i'll put the video soon ! :D then , we slept at 4am . we played UNO and truth or dare . terbaik kot ! and korang , all the things yng kita jawab semalam , keep it as our secret k ? (:

pape pun , these last 2 days were SUPERB ! :D

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: