She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

30 December 2009

I got accepted

haaai ,

i just wanna tell that i am so happy today. my feeling exactly like on results day. i can't stop smiling and talking. duhh. haha. after arabic class , abah drove us to Hicom Glenmarie Post Office to take my lovely bag. and yeay , my bag was still there. after that kakak gave me my bag , i smile so big and even my face can show how i felt at that time. then, i went to the car with that smile and my parents were so happy for me and i can see their relieved smile. hee :D thanks abah and ibu for being so patient with my karenah. hee ;D after that , we went to PPDKlang to settle my school transfer. after 1 hour of waiting , my num is up. yeay -.- then , i gave that man my forms and all. he asked me , why SMK Kota Kemuning ? then i said , "because this school is good school ?" then he checked his file and all. suddenly , he asked me to call my abah. so okay i called him to come in (well , abah asked me to berdikari. to do it by myself). then , he did some talk with abah then we went out. my abah didnt say anything but his face was different like there's something went wrong. when we almost reached car , he said , "adek , kau dah dapat masuk SMK Kota Kemuning and its all because of your results." and i was so shock and of coarse , HAPPY :D :D :D

Thank God for giving me something that i really want and for making my day went smoothly <3

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

what do you by 'stuff like this' ? something fun that happend in my life or just some stories that i want to share ?