She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

09 December 2009

Bday Present

haii people ,

so today i had arabic class which was , superb ! the ustaz teaches us the easiest way to understand the concept of the language . then later after class , Mama Teha served us with Nasi Lemak and Hawaiian and carrot cake . terbaik ! *thumbs up ;D then around 12 , i met wardah , she gave me my birhtday present . don't miss understood , my birthday already past . hee :D so she gave me a sunglasses , so that i can remember her always . yess wardah , memang aku dah mula ingat kau pun . haha ;D ohh and also a letter .

Dear Rabie ,

Its been a journey knowing you . You haved been such a good friend to me. You're like a star , you'll never stop giving your glimmer to the world. You shine the world every seconds you have. And you always shine up my life. I need you to know , you're a part of my life and you'll always be part of it.

A name to remeber ,
Wardah Yusof :)


isn't that sweet ? AWWWW :') thanks again wardah <3

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: