She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

24 March 2009

when dream comes true

haii ,

okayy , actually i really like to act in front of my friends . it's not being fake but act like a DRAMA QUEEN . get it ? so , there's one time , amir arif , my senior , came to my class and asked me wheather i want to join their sketsa or not . well , untuk wakil sekolah lah kan . then , i took the form and i said that i want to join . so , tadi , after form 5 recess , haswan called me and brought me to the prs room . so okayy . then , they said they want do casting to people who wants to join . and , i did . it was SO HARD because i have to act with amir arif ! GRR ! he likes to laugh . what you aspect ? skema sikit dia gelak . sipakang ! haha . then , after the cast , about 10 minutes after i went back to class , erna called me and told me that I WAS CHOSEN for the sketsa. WOOOOOTTTT ! :D i'm not sure about what character i'll be but i really excited to do it ! debar debar to of coarse lahh en . hee :D

so okay . hari ini hari yang sangat mendebarkan dan menggembirakan . ALHAMDULILLAH ! (;

hugs&kisses ,
rabiehmzh