She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

27 March 2009

openday

haii ,

i just came back from school . early right ? well , for the FIRST TIME my mom came early at 940 am . usually , she came when the school almost end . so , when she met the teacher , she BERAMAH MESRA with Mr. Danny . then , after she looked at my result , she seems shocked and starts to BEBEL . okayy , whatever jek . biasa dahh . then , otw to the car ..

me : i told you before about my sej teacher right ? she aspect all students will hafal the textbook . even the almost answers the ticked as wrong .
ibu : * jeling dulu . ye lahh adik . tp time real exam nanti taleh macam ni tau . if result macam ni , teruk tau . u have to work hard on your sej . make sure u improve for the real exam .
me : * angguk . fine . of coarse lahh . penanda dia bukan ckg sejarah yng sekarang .
ibu : * LAYANAN di beri . haha .

after this i got ceramah . so long people , good bye .

xoxo ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: