She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

19 March 2009

drowning in silence

haii ,

today , a bit different i think . all my siblings are drowning in silence , including me . we're sitting next to each other but keep our mouth shut and i only can hear the sound of the keyboard and voice of people who's singing in the television . hmm , isn't that weird ? we never be this quiet before . like hello ! we're hamzah's family . always chatting , gossiping , bebel-ing , screaming and interacting to each other . especially me , i can't shut my mouth except sleeping time . heee :D

maybe this is what will happen when everbody growing up . my brother busy with his works , my
dad busy with his old sosial life , my mom busy with her house works , my sister at her office , my other sister busy with her kids and me , busy blogging and finding ideas what to write .

actually , this holidays wasting my time . i'm busy doing works which not important to my future life . screaming at my nephew , watching AF concert again again , feeling lazy to do homeworks which i never forget to do before . hmm , am i changing to be someone serious ? eee ! i don't likey . this phase is very tough . i mean teenagers life . very very tough . we're really busy thinking about our own feeling , how we're gonna get so much attention and are our friends still care about us like olden days ? that're what i feel now and it's really makes me sick of myself . haihh , i really miss the old me . seriously ! i never care about what people say or do to me before but now , fuhh ! everything pun nak terasa :O

rimas ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: