She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

20 March 2009

no phone for 2 weeks ? :O

haii ,

well , it's true . i'm not gonna use my phone for 2 weeks ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! i can't live without my phone . it's part of my life right now . like almost everyday i'll use my phone to text people or receive calls or people will text me about school stuff and all . and some of them don't even know my house phone number . ohh , actually my abah will be using my phone since his phone full with water and he has to send it to Nokia HQ and it takes 2 weeks to be done . haiyakk ! my abah already asked for my phone since yesterday but i said just wait until school start . so , i'll be busy with school works and not really care about phone . it will be no wayy i'll be giving him now ! it's holiday , hello ! phone is my life !

tuitt ! OH-MY-GOD ! he's totally GONNA READ ALL THE MESSAGES ! PFFT -,- i'm dead ! haha . whatever lahh , he already checked my inbox before , but chill jek . so okay lah kott . my abah COOL ! ;D

so people , i think , u just can send message after i inform you that i got my phone back or if i send the message first . okayy ? da ~!

xoxo ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: