She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

25 January 2009

nephew yang annoying

haii ,

my nephew and my niece staying at my house since yesterday . fuhh , my nephew is SO ANNOYING ! just now , he cried dengan penuh DETERMINATION . so loud ! i can hear from outside of the house ! then , when i went upstairs i asked him , why is he crying ? and then my ibu said , " dia nak gula gula atas tu " . hakalahh ! my mom said he started to cry after my abah went out to pick me up . after he got the sweets , suddenly the tears dried , no sopping and laughing straight away . pala dia !

this morning , i was eating my jambu . then , he wants some . i gave him a bite . he don't want . fine , lantak ahh kau . plus , kat tangan dia dah ada satu , nenek dia kasi . then he asked me some more . i bagi lah , then he took the whole jambu away and laughing . pastu , he went upstairs . my sister gave half of it to my niece . he cried almost 15 minutes just because of sharing that jambu with his own sister . grr ! tp padan muka gak ahh . amik lagi orang nya . HA ! HA ! HA !

yesterday night , when i was in my room doing hw , i got a call from my sis , which in the same house with me that time . it's weird right ?! then , rupanya my nephew wants me to look after him . he said he wanted to do his homework . then , i pun fine lah . sampai jek , i saw my sister bawak her laptop along because my niece nak tengok TOM AND JERRY . my nephew plak siap asked to do his hw . and keep on disturbing me . until now , my hw not finish yet . urgh ! geram gila kot !

SOS ,
rabiiehmzh

No comments: