She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

27 January 2009

finally , he's gone

haii !

actually kan , tonight my nephew will go back home ! WOOTT ! merdeka lah lepas ni . akhirnya , aman hidup . hee :D i know , i'm so mean but if you're at my place , u will feel so HAPPY and FREEDOM ! HA-HA-HA ! * evil laugh .

ohh , we had a sweet memory too lahh. this evening , around 4 o'clock , we went to padang . he brought his STAR BALL along . we played SOCCER . haha . funny and humiliating but i love it ! suddenly my interest in soccer/football/futsal muncul ! nak nak , nak main game ni . finally i can kick the ball without even want to hold it with hands . okay okay , siapa ada team futsal ? NAK JOIN ! TERINGIN 8D

and about my nephew , eventhough he's annoying but i'm sure he'll be a HOT guy bila dia besar nanti and he's VERY SMART . GO IMAN ! I LOVE YOU but i'm not gonna take care of you when u're here , sayang . HAHA . muahh muah , take care (;

freedom ,
rabiiehmzh

No comments: