She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

21 August 2010

Syria,

I woke up early this morning. around 9 am. pelik dah. selalu bangun around zohor macam tu. oky, then turun, Ibu said Abah was looking for me. lagi pelik but muka dah :D :D because yesterday night i texted Abah ajak shopping /yes, text Abah yng in the same house with me/ then i went to his room. woke him up. then he told me about his dream. YA ALLAH COMEL NYA BAPAK AKU NI ! okay, then bla bla bla, around 12 gerak pergi Kompleks PKNS. WEE-HOO. syiok ! Abah picked up Iwan's baju melayu at tailor. then, walked walked walked. i told Ibu, i really wanted this tudung (Syria tudung), the one yang buat muka jadi full tu. then dapat. then i kept saying, HIHIHI HIHIHI HIHIHI. hahahah. okay, budak budak. biasalaah ;P then went to Giant Hypermarket in KJ. and then stopped by at Niesah's house to take my clothes and school bag. SHE HAS SUPERMAN'S BED SHEET ! HAHA. uh, letih gilaa. oky now nak buka. Ciao.

SELAMAT BERBUKA PUASA (:

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: