She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

14 August 2010

My day,

JOM UPDATE BLOG ;D

This year nya ramadhan, kinda boring. emm, i sahur alone. because, i cant/not efford/still dreaming at 430 am. haha. so, sahur la sorang at 5 am. BUT BUT ! im not alone anymore because my 2 brothers are home. YEAAY ! at least bertambah laa orang. not just my parents. haha. OH, dear sisters, bila mau balik kemuning sahur and buka together laa ? Adik mu ini kesunyian. hahaha.

so anyway, let me tell you about my ramadhan so far. emm, first day was okay. i was really really hyper. and then some of friends asked me whether im fasting or not -.-' cant you see my suci face weh ? haha. then second day, emm, my mood was kinda random. i was quiet and very semangat to do Mod Maths BUT at the same time, there was an anger. pelik. orang terlanggar kerusi pun rasa macam nak maki je. fikir puasa and good friend en. bad me. i know.

then today, SANGAT FUN. lepak with Hanna, Jiemmi, Gary, Nata, Meng Jiun, Clement, Adil and Zaim. ala regular friends laa. and then, we talked about food because Jiemmi was starving and he kept saying, IM GONNA DIE -.- and then hahaha ada this one part. Gary wanted to say ketupat but he said, I like that Square Rice and eat it with rendang. and we were like SQUARE RICE ? KETUPAT LA. HAHAHA. okay, comel Gary. oh and then, Gary asked me about pahala and dosa thingy and about ramadhan also. and he asked, if we talk about food and can make us feel hungry, it will reduce our puasa right ? then i said yes. and then, since Jiemmi was talking about food and kept saying, his hungry and then Gary said, your pahala is already ZERO ! and Jiemmie was like, no, its negative already. Haha. OH and this part Gary asked me, how do we measure our pahala ? how do we now it reduces or not ? then i said, we dont know but we've been told about it. then i told laa, there are ways to increase back our pahala by doing prays. After that he said to Jimmie, Go Solat now. hahahaha. lepak with them can make you non-stop laughing. hiuh.

Ps: HANNA ! AKU JUMPA CAKOI KAT PASAR. SEE TOLD YAA ! haha

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: