She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

04 August 2010

First Trip,

Ive noticed that I eat a lot nowadays. I always feel tempted to food. Don’t tegur me if im getting fatter because my plan is to eat jee bila nak, don’t hold myself. Why ? because ramadhan is in 6 days from today. So, I don’t want to feel regret later when during the day, I cant eat anymore. Plus, ramadhan nanti I want to diet and get thinner. Hehe :P so yeah, alaa 7 days jee to break all the diets. Then Ive 30 days to jaga balik my pemakanan. Haha.


So anyway, yesterday I went to Petrosains (: the one dekat KLCC tu. I had so much fun. Going to petrosains is not that bad laa weh. Best. The effects, the technology, the animals and all those science thingy. Cool. I took a lot of pictures. And I was a poser there ;) OHH ! and then, there were Astro Crews at Petrosains. They were recording Eid Wishes. So, at first, that kakak asked Cikgu Ridzuan to make the wish. Then, dah lama tu, anyone yang nak can. So, HEHEHEHE, I was damn hyper at that time, so I ajak Intan, Yusra and Aisyah untuk buat wish tu. HAHA. BEST NERVOUS KELAKAR GILA. We sang eid song. then that Abang Kacak said, that advertisement akan keluar malam raya. YEAY. Lagi 1 month je. TENGOK TAU ASTRO :D then went to souvenir shop, I bought a pin yang besar tu ada picture dinos and a tiny dino. Total Rm 2.50 je. haha


Then, after Petrosains, we went to Sky Bridge. Alaa that bridge yang boleh cross KLCC tu. YEAAAH. DREAM COMES TRUE ! that’s one of my impians. Haha. Actually, I have a lot things yang teringin nak buat. Tapi slow slow, I don’t have my own money yet. So, okay. AISYAH GAYAT. Then I asked her to take my picture. Then dia cangkung. Nak bersila pun dia siap tekan floor dulu. Hahaa. But pity her, she was shivering after that. Even dah turun bawah. Kat tanah pun. Comel laa Aisyah ni. Haha. Then, masuk gift shop. I didn’t bring much money though. So I just cuci mata. Haha.


Kaki bengkak balik I think, sebab berdenyut. Haih. OH OH, and balik tu pergi NewStation. Usha white board. Reasonable laa price dia. Later pergi dengan Abah confirm beli. Tadi beli dashboard jee. Yang lekat kertas guna thumbnail tu. Cool (: okay dah, habis cerita 1 hari. Tata


Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: