She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

15 August 2010

Dreaming is tiring,

I notice if we're dreaming in sleep kan, then when we we wake up, we'll feel tired. serious ! macam tadi, i slept from 7 am until 230 pm tau. hee :P then, when i woke up, i felt tired and lazy and wanted to continue my sleep/dream. haha. And and, kalau perasan la, when we sleep dalam bulan ramadhan, even during the day, we'll be dreaming and its continuous. kan kan ? And then even dah sedar, tutup mata balik, macam senang gila nak tidur. kan kan ? macam tadi, my sister, Kak Fira, came to my room with Tia /her daughter/ dengan harapan can kacau me and can make me wakes up. then dah play with that baby, gurau gurau. then after my sister went out, i closed my eyes je, terus ZzzZ. haha. there's 'something' about ramadhan yang mystery. haha.

Monthly test starts tomorrow and i dont study a thing yet. haiyah. Kemalasan menguasai diri.

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: