She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

30 June 2009

random

haii ,

i dunno what to write because nothing fun happened in last couple of days but my life is fun and happy and very teratur . so i'm very satisfied with my life . ALHAMDULILLAH (; i dunno if this thing is a good thing or bad but this Friday is the Open Day . emm , nothing to worry about kott . just my science result , i think . that's the worst among all . i know , 2A's are not the best results but i think it's better than nothing (for me lahh) and takde yang fail . SYUKUR ! :D i hope my abah will take my results . previous time , only my ibu who came and met the teacher . sangat tak fun . i wish my friends can meet my abah . dunno why but he's like someone important and everyone needs to see him and i feel very proud when i walk besides him . my ibu already famous . everyone know her . sampai ada yang nak flirt . woww ! bahaya wehh . but i'm sure when they meet my abah , they will be totally freak out . haha xD jangan main main *kening kening ;) ohh , i think that's all . Horas

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

2 comments:

irwan said...

muka pakcik hamzah tak bole lawan pakcik shariman laaa !
* kening kening

;D

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

eleeehh , dari jauh ahh . dari dekat , comel jek pak cik shariman tu . tak goyang ahh ! hahaha .