She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

26 June 2009

better with the schedule

hello ,

so i think , my life is better now , since there's a timetable for me to study previous lessons . i had it before but since i don't have enough time so i rearrange the timetable and it's a lot better . yeaayy me (;

last Wednesday was my bad day . my legs cramp . both of them and it's really hurt . it's hard for me to walk fast and my friends have to walk slowly because of me . weee :D but sometimes they forgot about my legs , then they'll walk very fast until i barely catch them . so whatever . i walk alone and people never miss honking me from back . " cepat lah jalan . slow nya ! dah lah halang jalan . KECIK betul ! " DUSH ! kuanghaja betul . haha . yea yea , but i don't care about those things , janji lepastu dorang kena jerit balik . hee (;

even though my legs hurt , i still went to KLCC today with Epul . he's the only one that can accompany me to go there . yeayy , epul budiman ;D others , ada hal , parents not allowed and so on , dot dot . so , i went there to see BOONGA SHOES stall which i really LOVE their shoes design but unfortunately , only certain designs that we can buy . other than that , we have to order at the website . yea yea i know , tapi ingat boleh beli and dapat instantly . rupanya .. harapaann . so , we just pusing pusing exhibition hall tu then keluar masuk KLCC balik . then , kitaorang pusing lah KLCC tu banyak kali , cause Epul wanted to buy a checkered . romp's , too big and Epul is too skinny . topman's , very nice but expensive . PDI's , very nice , affordable and Epul gonna buy it later with his parents . ohh yea , i didn't buy or search anything . i don't want to be RAMBANG because i want to save money that i have for another outing or next shopping spree . yeaahh (;

emm , tu je kott . nanti update lagi . dot dot

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dating ye kak?
hihi

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

DI-AM-LAH ! haha

Teha said...

kuar ngn epul JE? OH-EMM-JEE!!

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

dah dia je yang baik and boleh teman . korang ? harapan ahh . hahaha .