She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

17 June 2009

my niece <3

okay okay , video ini sangat lawak . and she's my niece . she's just 3 years old and her name is Nur Marsya Irdina . ohh , and dia sangat GEDIK , NGADA , DRAMA QUEEN , VAIN , BANYAK TANYA , MOOD YANG SANGAT RANDOM . sume dia ! hahaha . enjoy (;




ohh ohh , behind her is Iwan aka NABIL , my 2nd brother . hahaa . ohh and that small boy is Iman , her brother . then , that woman on purple blouse is Kak Fais , my 2nd sister aka Marsya's mother . that woman wearing scarf is my ibuu . that guy on a white shirt is abang Nu , my 1st brother and a woman yang separuh tu tadi , kak Ja , my 1st sister . ohh ohh , that man who's wearing green shirt is my abaahhh and a man who's sitting besides Iwann is Pak Marwan , our SUPIR and the one who's holding the video cam is kak Fira , my 3rd sister aka the one who's got married that day (;

the end .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iman- anak itik tok wi mandi dlm kolam
marsha-jangan laa nyayi. marsha nak nyanyiii!
wakakakakaka comel gila bhaiii

Teha said...

HAHAHAHAHA. budak kecik yg gedik lagi comel.

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

HAHAA . KANN ?! mereka sangat comel . marsya YAKIN gila ! hahaha .