She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

17 June 2009

results , membara

haii ,

so , after a LONG holiday , we start it with getting the results and it's frustrating . even though some of them are improved but still not good enough to make my parents proud and to be at the same level with my smart friends - really hard . especially , when i knew about Teha's results. okayy , she said her results are worst than before but still better than me and will never below than me . and i want to take that as challenge . BUT i feel sooooo lazy to study nowadays . URGHHH ! WHYYYY ?! rabie , PMR is just dot dot days from today . * i don't want to mention about the days because i'll feel SOOO BERDEBAR :O so yeahhh . so i think , i want to be a nerdy from tomorrow ? yeahh . why ? because i'll be more focus and it's easy for me to receive the knowledge . but still , even though i'll be a nerdy , still , i can't put the hp away from me . hee :D:D well , holiday just ended . so , i'm still in holiday mood ;D

p/s : can i have a KHB tutor , please ? KHB sangat sucks -,-
pss : saya ada buang tebiat , boleh tak saya sentuh braces najat ? heee :D

kiss kiss ,
rabie hamzah

2 comments:

Teha said...

my result sgt teruk ok? more B's than A's ;(

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

diam lah teha . still BETTER than me . kau ada extra 1A dari aku . bwelkk ! :D