She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

19 February 2010

Recover

hey, 

after the guys went to mrsm and i went back to Kemuning and most probably akan balik KJ in 2/3 weeks from now, somehow i feel empty. sunyi. my msn, at my best friends list, only Hanisah is online. hp, no more message from them. like Haziq said, everyday he waits for them to online or text him but none. sigh. and i miss our old time. almost everynight we'll chat and talk random topics. sigh. nak tunggu 14 haribulan 3 tu macam lama gilaaa. kan ? :'(

i miss my girlfriends (Teha, Amoi, Fatin and Gha), i miss my heps girlfs (Hanisah, Najat, Adee and Zue), i miss my boyfriends (Haziq, Najman, Izzat, Arif, Syahey, Acap, Ame and Ilyas). they light up my day. EVERYDAY. now, i must find friends that can make me laugh or at least smile everyday. 

i have to recover myself, my spirit, my mind and my life. its messy. YaAllah, help me please. i need You in my everyday life.

Missyou, Loveyou, 

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: