She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

26 January 2010

Spontan

hey,

today i stayed back at school. well, we're supposed to have latihan rumah sukan today but canceled because it was raining. so, while waiting for 330 pm, i went solat and met Yusra. she asked me, wanna join choir audition or not ? and i was like, WHEN ? but many people said, majority in choir team are chinese. then Yusra insist to join and asked me to join her. so why not kan ? so, at first, i thought i wanna sing Russian Roulette but suddenly i felt that that song is so high and my voice will sound very hancur. so during audition, i sang You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. then i saw their faces were like amazed with my voice. HAHA. then on the way out of the hall, there were 2/3 chinese guy high-five me and asked me to duet with them later. haha. comel jee.

tapi taktau kenapa, selama practice singing tadi, orang ingat kat Hanisah je. well, kan she's a singer. wish she was there :'( but thanks to her gak, everytime i lepak with her, we'll sing a lot of songs :D


so, that's all. TATA (:

Missyou, Loveyou,
Rabiatul Hamzah

No comments: