She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

04 January 2010

Form 4 Science 3

heyy ,

so my first day at new school was okay. people there are typical. nothing special , for now. hee :D oh and i take pure sc. waah ! the first subject that learnt today was Chemist then Sej. after recess Eng and Physic. We did some notes for all the subjects. Introduction to chemist and physic. my sej teacher already asked us to do an essay for chapter 1. what the ... ? laju gila kaaan ? woaah ! what a day. then, my eng teacher, asked us to do an essay on the spot and pass it up at the end of our class. fuhh ! i've never did that before. but since i'm a nerd just now, i berjaya finish my job. yeaay me. haha. so yeaah. that's all for today. challo.

ohh, i made friends too. but yang banyak cakap with me only 2. Hazirah and Intan. they're nice. tapi relax je dulu. baru first day. maybe later we can be good friends. who knows kan ? but don't worry. PJ's friends lagi superb. RINDU KORANG MACAM ORANG GILA ! <3
Rabiatul Hamzah <3Justify Full

No comments: