She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

21 January 2010

hancur

heyy,

i just finished my dinner and i think, i just broke my diet. i ate McD ! prosperity burger ! diet coke and curly fries ! omg ! and and mcflurry ! hahaha. then after dinner, i just realised that i can take fillet-o-fish as dinner. haha.

okay, school. Pn Zahawiah, my bm teacher told us that there's a competition about writing a letter to our Prime Minister. WOAH ! when i heard that, i was so excited to join ! its damn cool ! Prime Minister will read our opinions and suggestions to improve our country. wow ! so, tomorrow, we'll do essay in class then after that, she'll edit here and there and send it to minister. OMG OMG. best gilaaaa :D

ohh, still remember my old post that there's a guy looks like Afiq ? yeaa, his name is Adon (nickname). haha. tau tak , dia kenal Epul and Hakeem (friends in KJ) ?! i was shocked and happy gila when he told me that he's their football friend. what a small world. and they met many times before at Sunway Pyramid. woaah. haha.

just wanna let you guys know my good friends in Kemuning now (:

Intan, Hanna, Puteri, Syaza, Lin, Anis, Amanda, Yusra, Shakina, Nadia, Izzat, Afif, Adil, Luqman, sapa lagi ehh ? hmm, ramai lagi but i cant memories all of them. sorry ! :B

*hani, i knew the story ! najat told me. OMAGAD ! HAHA
*kat sini, susah nak cari public transport. susah nak keluar. damn. rindu kj <3

Missyou, Loveyou,
Rabie Hamzah <3

1 comment:

Raja Anis Munirah said...

ahaha..at least ade name I, I happy..hahaha..eyp,jd ar follower kter do.. :)