She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

05 January 2010

A lonely girl

hey,

i never felt this way before. i feel so lonely and miss my friends like orang gilak. i sit alone during recess which i never ever imagine or think this thing will happen to me. i imagined the old environment i used to live in. i usually ate with my friends. chit chat about everything that happened around us and laughed out loud. argh, i miss those moments. while i'm imagining those moments, suddenly my eyes full of tears and i wish i got accepted to boarding school. sigh.

" i went recess alone today.
i ate alone. i talk to no one.
i feel like crying. i miss my friends. badly.
i wanna be with them again.
i wanna talk to everybody like there's no fullstop at the end.
i wish i never moved away. if i get boarding school, i'll go. i dont care anymore. as long as i get my old me and my old life back.
I MISS YOU LIKE ORANG GILAK ! "

* i wrote this right after recess. i wanna talk to someone really badly but no one there for me. just Him. YaAllah, help me, please.

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: