She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

19 July 2009

i need the spirit back , please

hai ,

somehow , my spirit to study and to do revisions a little bit gone . i feel so lazy and tired of studying . i know , the trial just another days from now and it's time for me to struggle and make sure i'll get good results . maybe it's my fault , i'm playing too much . play and enjoy are more than study time . i talk more in class and i know , it's wrong . i text with people too much until i can't even concentrate and focus on what i was doing . seriously , i need the spirit back . i know , i can do it . it's not to show off but seriously , it was better in the past time . and i was fine . only then , i lost my focus and i need to do some changes . i have to be smart to PLAY with time . the time i have are limited . not only for me , but all of us . right ? yeahh . so i got to go , because i don't have anything else to write . HORAS (;

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: