She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

28 July 2009

Good Things

haii ,

finally , my computer is repaired and i can online using this computer . yeayy ! usually i'll online using my sis's or bro's laptop . no privacy . they will pass by behind me and read and see everything that i do . not good not good ! :D but sadly , this computer doesn't have sound . so , i can't listen to any kind of music . haihh . but don't worry , akan ada tak lama lagi . wee :D

tomorrow , maybe , my classmates and i will go to the McD to have lunch . yeay ! first time . i hope jadi . so , no nasi tomorrow . wee (; ilyas , korek lah kat mana mana duit tu k ? janji jadi esok :D then , after McD , badminton with Un and the gang . yeay ! exercise . dah chubby balik kot ! taksuka taksuka ! 0_o

ohh , trial lagi 17 hari . YEAY ! 'TAK SABAR NYA !' HA-HA :O

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: