She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

21 August 2008

jealousy ! xD

hallo babeyh ,

today kan , i went to MAHA . alahh , yng kat SERDANG tu . HAHA . tak best ! letih gila ! it's all about AGRICULTURE ! DA ! who cares ? haha XD and and teyha's mom , bawak 2 TEROLI ! haha xD and we , the SMALL LITTLE KIDS yng kena tolak . HAHA :P pity us . then , teyha's mom was very semangated , she bought A LOT of orchid while my mom just bought 1 caftan , and 2 pots of flowers . the others are FOOD ! well , i'm the EATER ! haha ;D

this week , sumpah BANYAK gila kali outing ! 1st , gi PERAK , MCKK ! haha XD * jealouskan man :B then , spend time kat umah atin on sunday . wat semak ! alahh , that's teyha's and my hobby ! xD pastu , gi johor , my brother graduate . next , MAHA ! haha , sumpah , this place very suitable and perfect for our moms ! HAHA . so , to all children out there , bring your mom here ! HAHA . promote dohh ! xD

and yeah , this time nya holidays , sumpah BEST ! <3
*alalala , amoi , janganla
hh jealous ! xD;P


these are some of my sweet memories and they are my heroes and general <3

auditorium , BEST gilak !

Kellie's Castle , too fast ! xD

atin's house , ROCK !

family , always at the 1st place in my heart <3


it's hard to be the best ,

rabiiehmzh (;

No comments: