She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

10 August 2008

090808

hallo babeyh ,

hmm , i'm feeling a lot BETTER . thanks to teyha , amoi , syafiq and my other friends who's chilling me out that day . thanks to GOD too . without them , maybe until now , i never stop crying .
aww , thank god i have them , i think they are made FOR me . heee :P
now , i can do evil laugh back ! haha . that's the best thing ! xD

then , on Saturday , i had WALKATHON thingy . i sell juices and nachos . WOAH ! many people stop by and bought some . YEAY ! thanks ! <3

i think that's all , thanks to people who cares about me and love me even though i did many things to them <3
" GO and DO anything u want on me , i don't care , i'm a HEARTLESS ! " ahaha XD

sadness and happiness ,
rabiie hamzah .

No comments: