She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

08 August 2008

080808

hallo babeyh ,

1st of all , i want to say , ARI NI CAM PUNDEK ! soryy , but i'm really disappointed , sad , and tired today ! bad things happened . URGH ! tension ahh .

can i ask something ? if u have best friends and u really love them but the treat u like u're jerk .what will u do ?
i do bad things and i do hurt their feelings . but i do ask for apologize . maybe they can't forget it , but they also said , they forgive and still love me .
but i feel weird . when i did something wrong , they judge me and look at me like i'm ain't one their best friends . and if i did something right , they don't even say THANK YOU .
urgh , i don't want to UNGKIT or BLAME them about this , but they also do bad things and sometimes hurt my feeling , but i just forget or forgive or don't care . because i don't want my friendship with them broken .

i really hope this situation change . i can't stand to cry and cry and cry almost everyday . can i say , my life no longer have sparkles ? :( sedih lahh .
to those who read this and they think this is about them , i want u to know that , i'll love u till death and i love our friendship <3

sadness and happiness ,
rabiie hamzah .

No comments: