She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

12 August 2008

<3

hallo babeyh !

today , i'm a hyper girl ! never stop shouting , screaming , singing , laughing and ing ing ing ! HAHA . best lahh ! ALHAMDULILLAH ! finally , my hyper-ness is BACK ! i want this to happen everyday ! just forget or act like nothing happen are better than i think about it all the time until i forget to be myself , i mean the hyper side . man , i really love my classmates and my other friends , without them , i'll never forget about what happened and so on . so yeah , u all are my EVERYTHING ! <3

to hnsh , maybe our friendship a bit TEGANG lately , but i really hope it'll change . i want our friendship be like last time . but last couple of days , we started to laugh and share secrets together , i know u still afraid to telling me all your secrets but it's okay , i understand . and tadi , recess time , u KISS me ! OMG ! 1 cubaan berani . ISH ! amoi pun tak pernah wat ! HAHA . so yeahh , u know i still love u <3

i think that's all today . i know my blog for this week A BIT emo , but i know , it'll change , ONE DAY .


sadness and happiness ,
rabiie hamzah

No comments: