She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

26 July 2010

Last minute,

oh crap, dateline for Eng folio is this Thursday but Hanna and me have done, nothing ? yeah. im suppose to go to her house today but like Ibu is still not fully recovered yet and my abah is not the type yang suka pick up pick up ni, so yeah. but instead, i stayed back to help Pn Zahawiah, BM teacher to key in Form 5's marks. bla bla bla, went home around 3 ++ pm. then, malam went to tuition. lepak with Sapek, Syamin and Faiz. macam biasa. bla bla bla. then tuition ended around 9. 22 pm ? awal. then i thought Abah macam biasa will pick me up around 945 pm. sekali, SEPULUH SUKU BARU SAMPAI TAHU TAK ? mencabar keimanan dan kesabaran betul. haih haih haih. nasib baik Ibu ada this magic way to pujuk me. she used her mother-lembut-cairkan-hati-way. so okay, lek. haha. sampai rumah, terus buka karangan book and habiskan. then, opened Add Maths book. then, Komsas. then, now here i am updating my blog. yeay. oh oppsyy, 12 o'clock already. time to sleep. ciao <3

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: