She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

22 July 2010

Airplanes,

BANYAK GILA BENDA NAK CERITA ! SUMPAH ! TAPI, SPEECHLESS. TAK TAHU NAK START DARI MANA. DAMN. IF CERITA, MESTI SALAH CAKAP. SO, ITU SAJA POST HARINI. OH JUST SO YOU KNOW, I MISS AMOI, TEHA, GHA AND FATIN. SANGAT <3

kejap, i remember something. this thing happened in computer lab. i was sitting on a chair, bersila. then Hanna pusing my chair 360. i closed my eyes rapat gilaa. even after the chair stopped spinning, i can still feel the inertia. haha. then, i hold 'Hanna's' hand to stabilise my otak. then, i opened my eyes, i saw GARY in front of me. NOT HANNA ! then i looked at hand. IM HOLDING GARY'S HAND ! AAA ! maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :'( sorry Gary. Gary was very shocked and gelak at the same time. HAHA. okay kelakar. Hanna bunguk.

Ibu is now kat hospital. ada cataract operation kat her left eye. so wish everything goes smoothly and Ibu dikuatkan semangat oleh-Nya. Amin.

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: