She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

10 April 2009

i want sushi !

haii blogger ,

fiuhh , finally i got a chance to update my blog ;D i'm SOO BUSY this week . almost everyday i stay at school until evening . now only i got chance to sit and relax at home in the afternoon . well , my school's sports day is next week on Friday and the marching practice just started . so we are a bit rushing and really need A LOT of practices but the teacher and the school rules are really strict so we just can practice for 2 hours per day . haishh , then , choir competition is next next Monday after the sports day . and my voice is broken and i have to whisper ALL THE TIME or just speak softly . AAAAA ! it's hard for people to understand me . WAA ! ;( before this hani said , if i want my voice back , don't talk for 2 days . What The TUUUUTTT ! ME ? don't talk ? NO WAY ! ohh , then i have to be the timer for BOMBA marching . my voice should be louder than the music :O and the choir is 2 days after the sports day . wohh ! i'm sure i'll be silent in that 2 days to make sure my voice will be okay on the competition day . * dush dush ! risau nya .

esok , makan sushi dengan najat and adee . YEAY ! finally (;

hugs & kisses ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: