She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

25 April 2009

Bomba day

haii ,

so harini , ada bomba . the seniors wanted to play game . so we played water balloon war . it was SUPERB FUN ! <3 my team member were , amoi , safwan , hazzeem , kak kia , that 2 boys and albert . the aim of the game was to find "barang amanah" which were izzy's and my slipper . someone from each group had to hide that slipper carefully and that person had to be really slamber and cool . so that , nobody will knows . then , i found out , hazimi which was from other group had that slipper , so i quickly ran towards him and shout very loud so that my team member will help me but no response . CEISSS =___= then , i told each of my team member slowly . then , they responded . SLOW ! haha . then then , safwan got the slipper . ohh ! i forgot to mention that my team hold izzy's and they hold mine . we exchanged . then , all of them came and started to lay down on each others body . like rumble but they actually wanted the slipper back . HAHA . but safwan was really good , he hold it tightly and WE WONN ! wee-hoo ! ;D but sadly my slipper broke into 2 . AAAAAAAAAAAA ! thank god , i brought extra shoes and that slipper only price RM 3.99 . haha . after that , we made 2 lines , the winners and the losers . the winners got a chance to throw flour to the losers. MUA-HA-HA ! i like that part VERY MUCH . haha . then , we had CAMWHORE . yeahh ! finally . SUKA (; i had so much fun today . rugi siapa tak datang tadi . *wink wink

hugs and kisses ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: