She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

05 April 2009

i learned something

haii ,

so , in these couple of days , i learned something which is not to leave my phone again even at my house . people keep on sending messages but i'm only gonna reply it after half an hour ? goshh , that's sucks . i can feel what they felt . emm , sorry people . before this i like to leave my phone in my room while i'm downstairs watching tv for hours ! thousand of sorry , would you forgive me ? please please (: i'll change , promise ;D

hmm , so mid-term exam will be held in 1 month and weeks . but still not ready to face it . especially math . form 2's chapters . i really hope that somebody will teach me locus . that's the only chapter i suck at . kak ina , would you teach me ? pleaseeeee , kakak kecik comel ;D haha .

hugs and kisses ,
rabiehmzh

No comments: