She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

10 December 2008

Renew my Passport ;D

hallo hallo !

today my mother and i went to this place , i don't know the real name , but we went there to renew our passports . we are going to INDONESIA ! wooott ! haha . i'm EXCITED ! can't wait ! my sister told me that things there are totally CHEAP ! OMG ! i can buy a DOZEN of clothes with only RM 30 ! can u believe that ? :O and if u bring RM 340 , that are enough to make u become a MILLIONAIRE ! hahaha xD but in RUPIAH . hahah xD

but i'll go there on amoi's sis's wedding ! PFFT ! crapp ahh . so i'm gonna be there . too bad . i planned many things ! plus , we're going to wear the colour of baju kurung . isn't that COOL ? but amoi , don't worry , i'll buy u a TOP . special made in INDON . haha xD

ohh , serious weyy . yesterday , when my mom told that we're going to indonesia , i felt so excited and i slept at 230 am ! whoa ! i imagined what kind of stuff i'll buy and how many . haha . nak buat tu kat M'sia ? only a millionaire can do that . haha . so yeah , Indonesia , we'll there SOON ! :D

million RUPIAH ,
Rabiie Hamzah

No comments: