She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

15 December 2008

nahh , beli jekk

haii haii !

nothing much happened today . my parents and i went to KL , Jalan Tunku Abd Rahman , as usual . actually my dad wanted to take the medals . well , mosque near my house organized kinda "Hari Keluarga" thingy . then , there are some competitions and of coarse , must have presents ! kalau tak de , siapa nak join weyy ? haha ;D then , while my dad takes those medals , my mom went to the bank . to check her GAJI ! haha and i went to the bookstore , as usual . well , i want to be one of the GENIUS and NERDY members . heee :D best pe , jadi pandai (; i bought 5 books . elehh , beli jek weyy , then letak ahh kat rak buku tu . after balik dari indon nanti baru buat lee . haha :P plus , mood nak study tak sampai lagi . yeah , then this Thursday kena beli stationary plak .

i can't wait for school to start ! it's not that i'm not scared of PMR but i can't stand to stay at home 24/7 for another 2 months ! i can be a CRAZY girl or i can be this NOVEL addict and always dreaming . DA ! wat sakit jiwa jek . my real tak pun cam tu . so better gi sekolah . meet friends although sometimes i being fake around them . HEEE , sorry babes :)

that's all kott . DA ! assalamualaikum .

excited ,
Rabiie Hamzah

No comments: