She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

30 December 2008

happy birthday , abah ! <3

halloo !

i forgot to tell that today is my dad's birthday ! 291208 ! he's now 59 . i can't believe it ! too fast . we celebrate his birthday at ttdi , damansara . food there , not bad lahh . today , agak bersejarah lahh . my family sangat happy . my abah BAHAGIA gila ! kan selalu nya , orang yang letakkn candles atas kek kan ? and orang lain jgk yang light them up right ? but tadi , my abah yang wat sendiri . orang lain relax jek . dia yng gile semangat wat sendiri . haha xD but whatever , janji dia bahagia .

ohh , and i made him a personal card . only from me . i always do that . my siblings bought a card for him and i sign jgk . sekati ahh . double au . but my sisters gave him leather shoes . one of them , give money ! WHOA ! my brothers , bagi KASIH SAYANG . hahah xD cover en . wahah .

hari yang bahagia kott ! k lahh , bbye ! assalamualaikum (;

last long ,
rabiie hamzah

No comments: