She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

12 June 2008

all <3

heii peeps ,

today i rasa sangat HAPPY , i'm feeling well and my class HAPPENING habes hari nii . aww , i miss this day already :D
thanks people , and thanks to Allah too . He gave me ability to stay happy and healthy .

hope hari ini akan berulang lagi , <3
although my problem cam dah agak selesai , i still have another sad feeling :(

one of my new friends dah berubah after 2 weeks holiday hari tu . he changed A LOT ! he become a REMPIT ! grr , i hate orang yang tukar dia ! i know he's not like that because he told me the reason he changed school is to make changes ! but tak de perubahan pun , lagi TERUK adalah . he start to act badly and i don't like his new STYLE . like DURH ! but dia tak de lahh pakai seluar kechik bawah kan . HAHA . but yeah , i feel very sad about that weyy .
i want the old him ! please .


GEGEDEM terHEBAT ,

rabiie <3

No comments: