She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

29 June 2008

mix up ! :(

heii peeps ,

since last friday , i always sick and cries . heh , i can't stand it but my family and SOME friends give me support to stay strong and make me smile . and maybe tomorrow i'll to hospital to check whether is there any problem or effect at my brain . fyi , on friday , i fall down and my head terhentak kat floor . so i afraid , it will become worse ! help me God , i really need Your help .
and i think , with my friends' or family's support or love , will make me feel better and happy .

but but ! although i sick , i still went to SA's Hari K . heee :P i pergi pun sebab i want to meet MAN , DIBA and MANY MORE ! sumpah best gila jumpa orang yang we think we'll never meet them . aww , best lahh SA . i mean , part yang SCREAMING lahh . haha .

and AGAIN . man hug me GILA TIGHT ! HAHA . she said that my body COMFY ! hahah XD rawk lahh u Man ! ;D

GEGEDEM yang MASIH HEBAT ,
RabiieChantek <3

1 comment:

Farah Aiman said...

awhh rabie :(
jgn sedey babe!
xpe xpe. u'll be fine, insyaAllah.
man ade! MAN ADEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D
anywayy. BIASEEE. jmp gak iiiiXD
n yup babe. bdn u. ayaa. the best lahh. i ske gile hug! cam hug pillow! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH:D