She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

14 December 2011

after ages,

*breath in, breath out* Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum readers :D

i know i know, dah lama gilaaa dah tak buat any entry. sorry :B

well, i was busy with SPM thingy, internet sihat sakit and mood up and down. so, selama tak buat entry, A LOT of things happened. when i do caps lock, that means, really A LOT. not just to me but also people around me. well, thats life la kan. it moves. its not static. everyday, there must be something new happens or changes. and for example, from today onwards, i'll update my blog. emm well i cant promise, everyday la kan but i'll try my best to update my blog. well at least, 3 times a week. rindu sangat.

i have of many plans in my mind. banyak gilaaaa ! nak buat nak buat ni but since im in the process of nak amik driving licence, so im stuck at home. ive to focus at one thing at a time. i want to work. badly. i found several shops that offer vacancies. but fuhh, ive to put them a side. later dah dapat P, then only kerja. i think by January, dah boleh settle down and cari kerja. insyaAllah :)

well, i'll tell you more about my so-called 'plans' later. i need support from my readers also. hehe kay daaa~

Rabiatul Hamzah

No comments: