She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

27 April 2010

Muhammad Za'im

introduction : he's my classmate, my TWINS (29/9) and he sits behind me in class. and now he's in hospital because of surgery to remove the swollen tissue from his left thigh.

okay, so za'im. get well soon k. the guys are not happy and noisy like they used to be
when you're with them. especially izzat, even kau tag dia kat photo tu pun, dia cakap kau sayang dia and tak sayang aku -.- emm, and nobody wants to take away my bag anymore, which is weird because you like to do i that and you do it E-VE-RY-DAY ! haha. ohh, and now i know apa motif ubat and all that you brought to school last week. eish, secretive betul ! suddenly je masuk hospital. last friday, relax je. like nothing happened. and about my books. you dont have to worry laa, sampai asked your mother to send it to my house. uish, if you dont give my books back pun takpe. tapi how i want to copy notes and give it to you laa kan ? k, good point. haha. so anyway, when i've time and transport, i'll come and visit you at hospital with the gang, ok ? you take care of yourself and cepat sembuh tau ! i know, zaim kuat, kan kan ? yeay :D

Imissyou, Iloveyou,
Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: