She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

31 October 2009

Screw the internet -,-'

haai ,

so my story starts from Khamis , i spent my day at Teha's house . at first , i just wanted to spend time with Teha , well , dah lama gila kot tak jumpa dia . then , bila sampai sana , her mom asked me to help with the cakes . so yeaay ! i got work to do . then , at night , we went to Tabung Haji to send the cakes . i really excited about going there because i like to be in crowd and to see Future Haji and Hajah . its kinda reminds me to THEM and that place . rinduuu :')

yesterday , nothing much , Hanisah came over then we watched movies . went to Bukit Kemuning , Shah Alam . then , balik KJ , watched movies again . then , went to bed . DAMN BORING . nasib baik ada Hanisah if not memang mati kutu kat umah . sigh

so now , i'm at Teha's house , again . well , i hope , today is gonna be a good day (;


Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: