She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

27 October 2009

Rimas laah ! -,-

"dorang tu betul sembahyang ke , wiyah ?"

dohh ! i know my friends okay ? don't simply judge my friends . this is the second time you did it . damn annoying . ARGH ! can you just mind your own business ? i know what kind of friends i have , who they really are and they are nice not like your past life or bad memories you had . please , more you act like that the more i dont like you . you're not my mother , for sure . just an auntie who is just entered my life not a mom that you have to ask me , where i go ? what am i doing ? who is my friends ? damn annoying . maybe people will say , she's just being concern but when you're at my place , you'll feel the same way . WHYY ?! maybe this is Allah's hunch to me to have an auntie like you and maybe this is my fate to have you in my life , forever -.- I'll try to redha . sigh

Rabiatul Hamzah

2 comments:

irwan said...

rabie, lek lek.
* tak faham situasi pon.

Nur Rabiatul Addhawiyah bt Hamzah said...

nanti aku cerita k ? (: