She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

09 November 2008

what my heart say .

hallo ,

i nak jadi emo jap . to all my friends ; i maybe not telling u my feeling but when i love u that's mean , u're important to me . i maybe didn't shows my appreciation on your kindness to me but my heart say , u're the best friends ever . i maybe never give u compliment on everything u do but heart say maybe this person is my forever friend . sometimes i maybe will make u feel annoyed but actually i care about u more than anything in this world . maybe i not gonna say sorry if i did something wrong because i want u to feel what i felt before .

sorry not to tell these face to face or with mouth but actually i don't want u to forget about me when u get easy later . i want us to stay be friends forever . never end . till death do us apart <3
and i'm sorry if i did something wrong and i didn't ask for apologies before this . i know , everybody might get hurt and cry if their own friends hurt their feelings .

ouchh ,
rabiie hamzah

No comments: