She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

22 November 2008

sorry people ,

hallo ,

almost two weeks tak on , internet down for computer but for wireless connection okayy . nak pinjam my sis's laptop , she always busy with her works . DA ! boring lahh life ~! haha .
then sepanjang cuti mengadap novel . sangat feel ohh ! hee :D then every morning my geng and i gi WALK-ging . haha . sangat menyihatkan ! i just walk , i can't jog ohh . nnt nak muntah . well tengok badan lahh kan :O haha .

i tought cuti boring , but sangat best ! i planned a lot of activities . my parents pun sangat rock nak bawak gi jalan jalan . WUHUU ! and then cuti ni makin rapat ngan geng . well , we study in different schools so we take this chance to hang out together everyday .

okayy lahh , i miss u all so much . my schoolmates , my oldmates , ALL ! especially tuitionmates . (;
byee <3


ulat novel ,
rabiie hamzah

No comments: