She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

17 February 2011

Oh my,

OKAY HEY. SUP PEEPS ? IM NOW BUSY WITH SCHOOL. OH JAPS. I BETTER OFF THIS CAPS LOCK. So yeah. i participate in almost all school activities. Choir, choral speaking, menulis cerpen, pantun and forum competition and im also, maybe, gonna replace my friend's place as Setiausaha for SPBT club. im volunteer for that job. because koko marks is what im really really need now. Qada' back last year's. letih gila laaa. Nasib baik the activities are only on wednesday and thursday. bcse ive tuition on tuesday and friday. hari lain, hw and revision. i rarely online. like really jarang. only during weekend or whenever my brother(s) is/are home. I miss my friends kat KJ. korang, i really do. but i cant balik every weekend like i did last year. sorry. cuti panjang, insyaAllah can. em kay laa, boiii :D

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: