She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

23 November 2010

Changed,

pelik. things i used to do, now dah things that i rarely do. sangat sangat rare. like last year and early this year, i used to go to Kastam and Kompleks Polis, ALMOST EVERY WEEK and DAY ! macam, tu la port lepak en. that time, still ada Un. if balik malam, kira save lagi la cause can go to her house. now since she moved to Singapore, i, myself jarang balik kj. plus the guys pun dah masuk asrama, i dont hang out banyak macam dulu. if balik, meet with The Girls je. Ss7 and Sunway je. nak kata, i dont miss those times, tipu laa. but I know, I am now anak dara. and it is not nice to melepak sesuka hati. so, i limit myself. setakat outing pergi mall, okay la. but if dah sampai malam, err im not in anymore. kita change for the better, tak salah kan ? I love the way things go now.

Alhamdulillah :')


Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: