She is ,

My photo
Its not a crime to change to be a better person (:

16 September 2009

Stuck in my head

haai ,

since last couple of months , i can't stop thinking about next year's school . if i don't get boarding school , i want to change school (if ada chance). i don't care where because i want to feel a new environment . so , i searched those good schools at google and i found some schools that i can go easily without disturbing my abah . so , there are SMK TTDI , which is nearer to my house but no public transport/i don't know how to go there , SMK Sri Aman , all girls -,- , SMK Aminuddin Baki , my Abah's high school which is located in Kg Pandan (wooott ! my kampung wehh !) hmm , there's a bus that i can take to go to school but i have to gerak from house at 630 am . BUT ! my abah said there's a dorm for students yang rumah jauh . My abah seems to agree with my idea . hmm hmm hmm :D :D :D BUT BUT ! i think it's too early to think about this , because , PMR tak selesai lagi ! woaah ! -,- 20 days left . weee 0_o

Rabiatul Hamzah <3

No comments: